Thursday, December 31, 2009

Recap of 2009

This is the summary of 2009 of what happen to Ryan during this year....
A short one but full of memory

I left form 6 but i love form 6 sooooo much. one of the best stage of my life,

My last school unifrom look like this :

I join Tar College and get to know a group of crazy friends, Love the very very much
The Kuala Selangor trip





Our Presentation Look:

Celebrating my birthday at pavilion:


Work at PC fair

Jogoya
Celebrate my birthday with form 6 friends...miss you guys so much

Random random shot of the year :

Birthday party with my secondary school friends:



Sparks Reunion:
Working at French Connection (FCUK)

Watching The proposal , too bad i do not take with the Marley and Me Poster
National Museum
Form 5 Reunion:

Working at TDM





Conclusion :
It is a good year full of memory and experince and i going to miss 2009 very much but in the same time I can't wait for 2010 to come...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

Today is the last day of 2009, just spend it wise and make it a memorable and good ending of the year...Even for some 2009 is a bad year, but at least make a good ending... Cheer

Ryan L
The Lion

1 comment:

幸福王子 said...

Happy New Year !!~
got become more and more handsome :)