Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 wishlist

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year

2010 is coming soon...can't wait for it

This is what i going to do for the whole year:

1. First and for most... I will get my driving license..Don't laugh at me again... I will go take the test, pass it and drive it... You all will get no chance to laugh at me again..

2. I want to get my new spec.. perhaps two... or start to wear contact, although i still feel it is scary to wear contact... feel like digging your own eyes... eww

3. I want buy a bagpacks...easy for my runaway project.. will start my runaway project soon..can't wait for it...

4. 20 years old party... must make it better than 19 years old.... 19 years old i got 4 times. 20 i want at least more than 4 times celebration

5. Pass all my exam with flying colour. This is a must and a will... no worry...

6. Go Singapore... I hate you so much jyee for not going with me... just kidding...

7. I want to join party... home party is actually more fun than clubbing..is true...

8. Make money and start earning income by myself

9. Ready myself for Derek to come in my life...( Derek= my future dog name) by planning to do some charity work at SPCA~~ who want join me? And do more charity...

10. Be good with all my friends... Don't hate me, just dislike me, ok?

Ryan L,
The Lion

2 comments:

Alexis said...

I wish u all da best and wish u wish come true , i borrow some of luck to you and make some come true first haha ....

dian said...

also getting my driving license
gimme five = =