Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Kuala Selangor Trip

Kuala Selangor, a place that we always heard but don't know how it look like, I remember i went there before when I was form 5 but it seem like long time ago because i do not remember anything of it except I remember lots of monkey at Bukit Melawati. The trip was not bad, it was long of fun. This is the first trip with my college friends. And we drive there. and guess what, Sekinchan is the second riches village in Malaysia. You don't know that right? Me either. But now you do know it now. So you can show off with this fact with your friend when next time you go to Kuala Selangor.

Here come some photo that we taken in Kuala Selangor. It won't be lot because the whole set of photo is already uploaded to facebook:










For more picture, Please do view my facebook. Thanks....
Need to get ready for my finals soon, it going to be a busy month for January
opps... Christmas is coming soon...
I love Christmas.. oh ya baby


Ryan L
The Lion

No comments: