Monday, December 14, 2009

PC Fair


I always wanted to work at PC Fair... And finally i got the chance to work at there. Actually i do feel very happy that i get the job... This time i work for Kaspersky. I think i need no further explanation about Kaspersky right? Everyone do know about Kaspersky. It is a anti-virus brand and if you are using pc, laptop or handphoneto view this post, you surely will know what is anti-virus.

The training was simple and fast. And i no worry for work for long hours because I already used to it. This time Kaspersky come out with a funny strategic to push sale...that is to put on some very funny helmet... I do think is ok for me because it is a part of marketing strategic.

I do have fun and enjoy the three working day...Because of this three working day, I learn many thing such as how to handle lot of different customer, meet some very funny customer, some are really silly and some are really fun to talk to.... I always love working but for now i going to enjoy my study life first.

I do take some photo with my colleague that are kind and nice to me. Thanks for the memorable three days and not to forgot that I get paid also for that three days....Extra income for me...

That is all for this post, next post will talk about my college life...

Ryan L
The Lion

1 comment:

dian said...

me also want work..
poor poor T.T