Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fallen Angel


I know you were there when i need you

But you just hide up yourself

The angel look at us,

At the side of the sky!

The rain started to fall,

Seem like the sky is crying for us,

It washed away everything on earth,

Dirt,Sin,And even our love and memory,

You know I love you,

But you still kiss him in front of me,

The Reflection of you in my eyes become so blur..

I just can't see you clearly

Maybe because i love you too much,

I just won't let go your hand!


The reflection of you,

In my eyes,

Is the shadow of the fallen angel that in love with him!

The angel started to think..

Why it just no happen as he planed,

Why you just in love with him,

He started to understand,

No everything can happen as he hope to..

Not even for an angel!


Soon or later,

The angel know,

Broken heart can't be recover,

Not even with great power,

A kiss can save the snow white,

but it also can kill the prince,

Cos his life will be controlled by the snow white

Forever!


My love is died,

you just go on to love him,

i will spread my wing and fly to my future,

Maybe,

Without you, I'll be better!

The angel lost her wings,

Cos he in love!

He had become the fallen angel!

Once angel in love with human,

The wings will gone and what left is just a pure heart!

When the heart is broken,

The fallen angel will die!

But he still love her!

This is the power of love!


I don't what to say,

but i wish you and him happy,

happy forever!

Goodbye,my love!

This is just what i can do!


When i love you,

I just will love you,

Sometime,

letting go is not a bad thing,

We need to let go to see the future!

I just hope it will be a right decision for me and you!

Goodbye, My Love

Take care, Angel!



No comments: