Friday, April 11, 2008

Fallen angel?

The reflection of you in my eyes is the shadow of the fallen angel that fall in love with him...I can't stop myself from loving you,but you also can't stop yourself to love him! Just like what Leona Lewis sang in bleeding love! My heart is just broken! Can it recover? depend!

I need my new handphone! I need to take picture! Due to i don't have digital camera, all my picture is taken using handphone! now i just need it so much! I just want it! Long time din take any picture cos my handphone that have camera is gone! Now i need to wait for next month! All my memory is just can't record down now! It just so shit! I need a digital camera! But i damn expensive la!

I now waiting for my school to start! maybe going to Taman Sea study! Cos i feel good at there! just love there so much! maybe my own school is too sucki!

Reflection of devil is angel! Everyone is having two side of this! You cannot just be the devil all the time!
You still want me to wait? I want to kill someone edi! Let me know what you want! I can't wait you for this long! I am human, not angel!

No comments: