Monday, April 7, 2008

Am Bank KL International Marathon

Am Bank KL International Marathon is the day i go ran 10km de marathon! haha! It very taking forever to finish the 10km! The place that i pass by during running is Sungai Wang,Berjaya Time Square,The Pavilion and lot of place! This month still got one more marathon! I think i going join it!

New job doing Credit card with am bank and digi postpaid! kinda ok lo the job! no going to update so much cos busy with work! I try to update it once a week la!

Sick of waiting of nothing but just waiting! They all like to make me waiting! I just don't know why! Can you just let me know what am i waiting for? I am damn blur! Doing something better then nothing!


New handphone that i going to buy next month:




Cool? Kinda expensive but i think is worth! And let talk about handphone!

How can nowdays people survive without handphone! It already is a must and need in our life! This is just what i am thinking la!

No comments: