Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Conversation

This is the c0nversation i had with my friends lately:



Me: Hey, want to watch movie?

Friend 1:Lol,movie? No thanks la, i going next week with my girlfriend

Friend 2: When?

Me: Next monday!

Friend 2: Next monday ya? Too bad lo, any day also can but not monday! I got something to do!

Friend 3: Sure, what movie?

Me: I don't know yet, cos not yet see the list!

Friend 3: Then, i see first!

Friend 4: No problem, see you next monday!



Haha! This is just real conversation! That friend 4 is Pui See that i just know her no until two month! What can i say about it? Maybe they all just too busy with their life or just don't want to meet me!I had no idea at all! Don't want to think about it! So, i going to watch movie next monday! Yeah, really long time din watch movie d!



This thrusday is Cheryl's birthday! my lovely girl!! Hope she will happy always lo! This saturday i maybe having a party for her, but need to see her timetable lo cos this is second week,maybe got activity! But i still thinking what to give her? Maybe i am the best present for her! Lolz! HAhaha~Damn stupid la!



Last friday is gim aun birthday! Happy belated birthday lo~



This day people are kinda busy,life, study,exam,work and other, sometime when I pick up my phone, that is just no one i can call to! when i feel like want to go for a movie, there are just no one just i feel like will say: Ya, me too,let's go! Just no one! Look at the contact list, i am just blur, I thinking i really got friends? I don't know la! Who want go for movie?? I just need a friend to watch movie with me!



frustrations ? No, Just i need some space to rethink about what is the value for them!


Niagara Falls! I just love it! I going there someday! Maybe will jump into it, continue my life at the fall! haha! Just kinding la!


Ryan just too tired edi, please give a smile or a hi to him! thanks!


David Archuleta- My next American Idol! Just great voice, sweet smile, cute! He can be the male version of Carrie Underwood! Hope he can win this la! Good Luck lo!

No comments: