Saturday, May 26, 2007

Love is painful!

Love is everything for me! I always hurt by love! No matter in relationship or friendship, i always get hurt because of i just care about them and just don't know how to say no! i just follow they wishes,and i never think about what i want! because of that i just want the best for them! For my friends and my lover! They are the most important people in my life!! My love story is painful! All i have with love is just the scar of love!! i never have any love story, cos everytime i fall in love,the girl always reject me with her way!!i feel so sad!!first is okay!! she is too good for me!!Than,i fall in love with a girl that my friend aso like her!!it make me to choose between friend and love!! it is a hard choice!! At last i choose my fren!!The thrid time is the most painful memory,i try twice to get her!!but everytime i wan to say i love u to her,she already got bf!!she juz don't wait 4 me to say tAT word!!now i wan to wait her but my fren all juz not agree with me!!They say i should not waste my time on her!!wat should i do?i can't juz let her go!! So, i will wait her! Love is painful! I just want to be inside the haeven with her, share everything i have with her! I want to give her everything i have, protect her, make her happy, when she is sad,i can say to her: "don't be sad, the world is full of happiness, just see with your heart, you will feel the love is always besides you!" But all of this is just a dream! Love is painful!! Who can tell me what to do with the love i have! who can save me from the love trap! i just hope she will always happy and think of me something even thought i know she won't do it!! Lastly, i want to say that although love is painful but i still will trust love will give me the happiness at the end!!

2 comments:

Ivy Tan said...

aiyo.. chee leong gor gor.. dun sad dun sad.. smile and b happy always =)

-Jason- said...

aiya.. just
giv up only lar..
u got no harapan liao..
so bad ar me ^^..
jk only u know..
anyway.. if she got bf already go find another wan lar..
much more easier rite..
or u can just tell her eventhough
she already hav a bf..
just tell her how u feel lar..
dun care lar whether she will reject u or not...
just TELL HER!!