Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I Am Sucks!!! Man!!!

Ya, i am sucks!! Do u know why? i don't know le! Can anyone can tell me?? I think is because of my atitude! I am the kind of people that like to do the things all by myself, i don't like teamwork, i don't like group study, i don't like to play game, so what? I really that sucks meh?? I think ya! At least my friends make me feel like i am suck!! why? i also don't know! Let me write some example to explain why i think i am sucks!!
First of all, my friend don't like to tell me things!! Everything also i am the last one to know! i am really frust! maybe they think someone will tell him(him is me), so i no need to tell him la or they think i already know, so no need to tell me la! But in the matter of fact, no one is telling me anything, so i don;t know anything, after that, i get scolded, they excuse is they thought i already knoe or i already tell you but u not listening to me and ba..ba...ba..(actually they do not tell me a single word) If enough to show i am suck andworst until they don't want to talk to me!! What to do?
then, they all just don't like to ask me go out! They planing never got me inside it! What to do?? i am suck ma! They always using the excuse that i am staying too far and don't want me so 'ma fan' and ba...ba...ba... again!! What to do? my house is far from school and their house!!Don't want to ask me just say so, no need to give so many excuse!! Maybe i don't like to follow them go for basketball, they just don't want to ask me go anyway again!! I not don't want to play basaketball, is because my leg injured before and i just lost my interest to play basketball again! What to do? Sometime, i need to ask them can i go with them! Shit man, do i really need to so'ji do'( do read as do ri me), to ask them like that. It proven i am suck again!!
third, my friends result all is better than me! exspecially math. They all like to 'chuan' me with their math result, what to do? i am not good in math ma! i just can't do well in math, don't know why? i am stupid rite?
okie la, so the conclusion is:
I AM SUCKS!!

No comments: