Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Emily Fong PY and Jason Lim HY

Emily Fong, a very pretty girl!! She is my senior, a good senior! Not only pretty but smart also! She is good in mathematics which i really not good at all! so, i like to ask her many stupid question! How stupid am i! She is really good in take care of junior, at least she do not say any things to hurt my feeling, not like my friends, they all just like to take people weakness to make fun of it! I really damn hurt because of them! But she had give some really good advise to help me! I am working on it! Study for mathematics! Emily also a cool person, she always looks good no matter where she is! She is an icon! If u know her, u sure will impress by her! I am one of them! Let me just show her picture to prove my word about how pretty she is!!

Pretty ya?? 'Leng Lui' I'm sure you sure will like her when you meet her, she such a nice and friendly person! If you thought she is the kind of girl that just having the beauty and don't know anything, than you are wrong! She is smart and cute!! xD I like her so much! Damn like her, but not that kind of like your guys thinking right now!! She got Boy friend la!! She is the type of girl i like but we are just impossible cos i already hand out my heart to a girl! Let name her as HT! I like HT very much! Emily is good but she is my senior and she got bf lo!!! XD She is really damn good! Like my idol~ Avril lavigne. Some of my friends say she is so 'zi lian' because she like to take her own picture by she own self! All of the picture she take is just EMILY only! Actually i and her very alike. I also like to take my own picture by myself!! haha.... so funny right?? ok la, i just write until here for Emily! If u want to know more about her, leave me a comment and i will help you lo!! XD



Now, i going to start with Jason Lim! Jason........ i not really know many things about him cos i just know him for maybe two month?? or....... Don't know la!!! Do not obsees with the time la, cos time do not prove anything about friendship, Bond between a person with another person can be finished in few minutes , few days, few months or even few year, it is depend on you how much you trust your friends, the bond between me and him is just taking few day only.(my opinion only) Let talk about how we know each other. Actually i also don't know how do we know leh!! I just blur blur liao!! i kinda crazy!! We never meet each other before, we just chat in MSN few time only!! You sure will ask me why do i want to write about a guy that i just know for two month or maybe less and not write about the gang of friend in my scho0l! The reason is very simple, he is the one i can trust to tell everything, because he is damn good and nice person! I really enjoy to talk to him! Because he don't know me, i can be myself, no need to pretend the one that my want. i always want to be the one i want to be!! But the just no space for me to be me! hey.... why am i talking about myself ya?? I should write about jason! okie, let contiune with jason! where are we?? Oh ya, i not yet mention how he look like! He is a handsome man! Is damn handsome! THe kind of man of every ladies dream on! Let me just show his picture to prove my word about how handsome he is!












see? Handsome right?? 'Leng Chai' lo!! He is not just leng chai, he is smart too. From what he told me, i'm sure he is very good in mathamatics and art! I saw his art before, and i really like it! He is a artis, you should visit his art gallery. Inside got many good drawing. I think he not only good in drawing, taking picture also damn good! He got special skill to take picture. I like his drawing and picture! He is better than one of my friend that also like to draw! He is the only one who just say something good when i get my math result! that time i am really sad, but he had bring back me from the 'dead world'. I really want to thanks him for this. THANK YOU LO! JASON!! I will stop writing now! Hope u enjoy to read this!!



No comments: