Friday, May 25, 2007

A happy moment

i m so happy today!! cos my teacher say something that really make me feel proud to myself!!
i am the kind of very quite student! Too quiet until no teacher realises the existing of me! but this teacher is different!! She know my name!! she call me for answer question!! i feel like i am real in school for the first time! For the first time i want to do the best in one thing! The teacher know the effort i put in to my homework, how much i want to getA !! How much i need to work to get the result i having now!! i really want to do the best but i am a very stupid person!! A simple thing i need to do it all over and over again to understand it!! Anyway, i am very happy with the compliment of teacher, i will try my best to do everything in best!! i really need it the campliment in this time cos i getting the worst result in this five year!! i hope i can do better next time!!
I do not hope to good in everything, but just math, just math!! All i need is just good in math!!
That all i need!!! i really really just want my math to be good!!
Good luck lo, ryan!! i know i can do it!!
xD

1 comment: