Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It all about Love Song

So it is 520 and everyone is talking about love. So I would just post some love song that I love and I'm sure everyone know each of the song. Some are classic, some are new. some are unforgettable, some are heartbreaking. all of this are my favorite love song of all time

My heart stops when you look at me
Just one touch, now baby I believe
This is real, so take a chance
And don't ever look back, don't ever look back


You gave me faith cos you believed 

Em everything I am
Because you loved me 

You'll always be a part of meI'm a part of you indefinitelyBoy don't you know you can't escape meOoh darling cause you'll always be my baby
Sometimes I run (sometimes)Sometimes I hide Sometimes I'm scared of you But all I really want is to hold you tight Treat you right, be with you day and night 
Baby it's you.You're the one I love.You're the one I need.You're the only one I see.Come on baby it's you.You're the one that gives your all.You're the one I can always call.When I need you make everything stop.Finally you put my love on top.

Not really sure how to feel about itSomething in the way you moveMakes me feel like I can't live without youIt takes me all the wayI want you to stay..! Stay...I want you to stay, oohh oohh

Boy, we're in a world war, 
Let's go all the way, 
Put your foot to the floor, 
Really walk away, 
Tell me that you need me more and more everyday, 
Never let me go, just stay. 


The greatest love of all

Is easy to achieve 
Learning to Love yourself
It is the greatest love of all

So don't you worry your pretty little mindPeople throw rocks at things that shineAnd life makes love look hardThe stakes are high, the water's rough, but this love is ours

But I don't care what they say, I'm in love with youThey try to pull me away but they don't know the truthMy heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing

Breathe, I know you find it hardBut, baby, breathe, you'll be next to meIt's all you need and I'll take you thereI'll take you higher, higher, higherAll the loversThat have gone beforeThey don't compareTo you
I am now in a world where IHave to hide my heart and what I believe inBut somehow I will show the worldWhat's inside my heart and be loved for who I am
Oooh, and love 

Oh, love 
I'll be that fool 
For you, 
I'm sure 
You know I don't mind 
Oh you know- 
I don't mind 


I have died everydaywaiting for youDarlin' don't be afraidI have loved you for aThousand yearsI'll love you for aThousand more
Where there is desireThere is gonna be a flameWhere there is a flameSomeone's bound to get burnedBut just because it burnsDoesn't mean you're gonna dieYou gotta get up and try and try and tryYou gotta get up and try and try and tryYou gotta get up and try and try and try
Come away with me and we'll kiss
On a mountaintop
Come away with me
And I'll never stop loving you

When you're goneThe words I need to hear to always get me throughThe day and make it okI miss you
It's hard to feel the rush
To push the dangerous
I'm gonna run right to, to the edge with you
Where we can both fall over in love

Never mind, I'll find someone like youI wish nothing but the best for you, tooDon't forget me, I begged, I remember you saidSometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts insteadSometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead

If i missed out any song, just let me know :)
Ryan L


1 comment:

Rendy Willyanto said...

always enjoy reading your post. visit mine if you don't mind : rendywillyanto@blogspot.com
My pleasure if we can be a friend and share many thing together.
Warm regards,
Rendy-