Saturday, May 25, 2013

Before I Die

Before I die, I want to :

1. Bungee Jump
2. Experience Free Fall
3. Overcome my Aquaphobia
4. Get a pair of shoes from every big brand
5. Learn how to take good photo
6. see the northern light
7. Learn a new language
8. Write a book and get it printed for my own collection (Perhaps the story between derek and me)
9. Have a good body shape
10.  Learn to play a proper song for violin (which I already started to learn the basic)
11. Left a footstep at the seven wonder
12. Going to watch an Olympic game (Swimming perhaps)
13. Watch a concert (Ya, i still not yet been to a proper concert)
14. Fly First class and business class
15. See real snow and freeze till shaking .
16. Attend my best friend wedding and be a  groomsmen
17. Dream in English

That's all for now. Will continue to add in thing when I figure out new thing I want to do.

Cheer peeps.
Ryan L

No comments: