Friday, May 17, 2013

Bali & Mr. 4

Just feel like i should write a post for my Bali trip. It been awhile since I write about my travel story. Basically travel is a great thing, Bali is a great place with great beaches and sea, strong culture and friendly people. But i also paid the highest price among all my trip for Bali. I lost my phone at Bali. Yeah, my beloved phone. People who know me will know how much i love my phone. I do not blame the anyone for lost the phone, it just my own careless attitude. Although it do effect my mood for the rest of the day, but i try my best to hide it and not to effect others. But still, the disappointment can't be hided. It still shown on my face. I need to thank whoever I need for the sunny day for the next day. Because it been raining for two days when i was at Bali, but the day after i lost my phone, the day was sunny and the weather just great. I am grateful for the good weather because raining do really make someone feel emo.

 And i finally get to go beach. I just love beach and sea. Don't know why, each time when i see beach and sea, i feel calm and happy. Although i dont know how to swim, but i love to be inside the sea. it make me feel great and it is fun to see the waves hitting toward you. In Bali, the sea waves is quite big, guess thats the reason why all the surfer love to surf at Bali because of the waves. when u inside the sea, and sit at there, you  actually just like witness a small tsunami hit toward you. I'm not sure anyone do understand what i am talking about but i do love the feeling when the water hit on me. The feeling is great and i think i should learn swimming seriously and overcome my phobia toward deep water. 

Bali also one of the most beautiful island i ever visited. The scenery simply amazing and mind blowing. I would go back again for the beautiful people and place. It such a lovely place. Despite of all the bad thing, I still manage to enjoy my trip with the company of my friends. I enjoyed to travel with them. They make the whole trip so memorable and fun. 

Gonna post up the picture soon as my phone had lost, I dont have any picture for now. Gonna wait my friend to send it to me. 

I shall miss you Mr. 4. Hope you will find a better owner at Bali and I shall remember you always and you make my Bali trip unforgettable. For one last time, thank you for all the time you with me, and bringing me all the memory when you with me. Thank you Mr. 4. I love you.

Ryan L

No comments: