Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Unpredictable


Life is a series of unpredictable event that happen together to make us have all kind of feeling. Today morning I was thinking about someone and someone messaged me. Oh gosh, it has been almost one year since the last time I get in touch with him. It was a pleasant surprise to me and it makes my day. It also show that people do remember me.

I met some great people. Some are just hi and bye. Some become friend and some even not remember who I am. But I always consider myself as a very lucky person for get to have such great friends in my life. Although I not those super good looking guy, but I take myself as the normal boy with average look. I like the way i look (okay, not my ears), already accepted the fact that I only can be 165. Met people who have same height as me but still can be great, so it no longer about the height. I love my small eyes.

I don’t mind people don’t know me. Just want to keep myself as low as I can. No need to know everyone, know a few that are good to you and you feel comfortable with them is good enough.

And once again, I proved myself is not bad in presenting. Compliment from the lecturer saying that I’m the best presenter of the class because I memorize the fact, I do not read from the slide, and I explained everything clearly and example provided. But because of this presentation no mark is given, actually I just simply do. I not even practice for it. And I did last minutes preparation by thinking what to say and the example during others presentation. But I still feel happy for that. The only reason I write this in my blog is because this is the only place I can show off as not many people will read it and I don’t plan to tell everyone that. But it just the feeling want writing it out, if not facebook, not twitter then just left my blog. Gonna do some preparation for the next presentation as it is part of the assignment. Not every time is so lucky for me.
Life is unpredictable. Just take everyday like your last day you gonna live in this world. Do the thing you like and want. That’s all I want to say. 

Dear Calvin : R.I.P Poco :(  Just be strong. hugs

Ryan L
The Little Lion

1 comment:

da sOuL said...

now I catch someone kicking the can down the road. Alright, kudos but you know, time to buckle up for more challenges man