Monday, July 2, 2012

Second Half


First half of the year is gone. Do you resolve any resolution that you set on the beginning of the year?
My first half of 2012 was great for me. I get to know some great people, started my degree, working life is stress but still manageable, went to Bangkok, and now starting to plan to get a car for myself. Always wanted to get myself a car but still taking myself some time to consider that am I able to commit myself into such big commitment in such age and such pay? I guess I still need some time to think about it.

Life should not be so easy, that’s what I am telling myself so easy. We tend to be lazy if life gets easy. I think the second half of the year gonna be very busy as assignment and workload getting more and more. No complaint but just hope to get a short break for myself.

Let’s hope better for the rest of the year 2012.

And finally talked to the Famous Calvin. Good start of the second half year i guess 

Ryan L
The Little Lion

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice talking to you too. I wish your second half of this year would be awesome and great! :)