Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Food

My friend lately is complaining to me that I am too picky for food. But that is not true. I always being asked this question : You eat to live or live to eat? Without doubt, my answer is eat to live. Actually I not really like to eat, if can, I dont want to eat. I just eat to survive, so actually I don't mind the food is nice or not nice, as long is acceptable then i am okay with it. But here come the problem, my acceptable level is kinda weird which people thought i am very picky and choosy. But I got my own reason for that.

First of all, I don't eat lamb and beef as my family don't eat beef and lamb taste gamey. I will vomit if I take lamb. The smell and taste of lamb is unacceptable for me. Still remember the first time i tried a lamb dishes and I vomited all out in 10 minutes. After since that I dare not to eat any lamb anymore. and I will dare not to try those deer, rabbit meat also.

Secondly, I don't eat funny part of animal such as leg. I can't accept chicken leg, pork leg, duck leg or any kind of leg. and also any kind of organ such as heart, stomach, intestine. So if i go pak kut teh with my friends, i will try to stop them from adding those part inside but each time failed. They all really happy to see i'm not eating those part because they can eat more. Sometime I just don't understand why people like to eat that kind of thing. But I won't ask them not to eat when with me, I can just choose the part I will eat.

Third, is the kind of vegetable that got strong smell such as bell pepper, petai, egg plant and a few more. In short, I just no likely anything with funny smell and funny texture. And I love sweet thing. Dessert lover. can I have dessert for my breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Yea, that's why. See, I am not picky. I just dont eat weird stuff. So next time eat with me, no need to worry so much, cos I can find anything to eat in the menu, except you want to pre-oder for me, but no one do that for me so is okay.

Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: