Thursday, December 1, 2011

New Job

It is the final month of 2011. And this year happened lot of thing that changed me a lot. But i guess is still too early for me to write the summary of 2011,so I just gonna write something boring first. So today I started my new job. I need wake up at 5.30am and go out from the house before 6.10am. And I took one hour of LRT and change a bus to get to my workplace. Today was kinda smooth as I reached on time and there's not much traffic as now is school holiday. My manager gonna take her maternity leave in one month or less than a month and I will be abandoned to my colleague. But this job should be okay one because i like the environment, the working time, the people, the way the work and communicate. For now, I like about almost everything. Perhaps few more weeks you will see me start to complaint about everything. I guess that's the nature of human.


New job, new hope and new target. I set some target for myself to achieve with this job and hopefully I can do it.  And please do not ask what I work as. I am so lazy to explain it anymore. 8 out of 10 people don't know what I do and they do not understand my explanation. Perhaps is my problem not their. But I can assure you it is a legal and sound job. Just if people really cannot understand what I do, perhaps I should tell them I work as admin and I got lot of paper work to do. That's what I do everyday - paperwork.

One of the benefit of my job :

 Camwhore on my way to gym. Just out of suddenly want to take down the first day moment but I forgot. So yea. take this replace la..


That's all for today. Got to off to bed. Update again soon. And today received a surprise whatsapp. Never tot of it. Thanks Joe. 

Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: