Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Just Work


Honestly speaking, I do got ask myself: Do I love my job? My answer is: why not? This is a easy job that require no travel, not much critical thinking, just need some problem solving skill and technical knowledge about company law and regulation. The job involves no calculation, just paperwork and paperwork. My boss said I am an introvert people. I just gonna sit there quietly and finish all my work by myself. That’s true because I don’t like people help me but I don’t mind helping people around. And I just no like to talk when I busy with something.

And what I love about my office is, everyone ciao on time. Hardly got people stay back to OT or just wondering around the office. The main entrance will be locked on time or most late is 15 min after the working hours. I think it is because of my office cannot browse any website from the internet like Facebook, Twitter, blog and not even Google. So there’s nothing to do here after finish work and you got no reason to stay back at the office. That’s good because it encourage people to get a life. Work is not your life. Work is just part of the life. Someone people tend to make work as their whole life and they just live for work. In here, work is just work. You still need to get a life after the working hours. And I just love to ciao on time so I will make sure I get all my thing done before 5pm. But there’s always a last minutes urgent case to handle, I just hate those client so much. Make me need to stay back. However it only happen once awhile so Is okay for me .

There’s one problem I been faced for long time. I tend to feel sleepy from 8am to 10am. In between this hours, I will feel very very sleepy and can’t focus with my work. And I no like to drink coffee also. So I have been finding some solution to overcome it because after 10am, I will be okay and more energetic during the evening time. I noticed that it will be better if I stand up so I just gonna try it for one week and see how it go. All because of I sitting facing my manager room and she can see what I am doing. So sometime is hard to press my phone. But still gonna find chance to check it once awhile.

I think this few day post is all about the work so I think the next post I should write about other thing. Till I figure out what to update, I gonna just update whatever happened daily. But I miss my study life, miss my friends and miss everything now.

Ryan L
The Little Lion

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't mind reading your post related about work. I just like to read your post. Don't know why. Hehehe...

Ryan L said...

Thaks Calvin. But my one is just normal. and sometime i not even know what I posting also.. and I love your blog too.. Always can't wait for ur next update

Anonymous said...

I'm thrilled to know you love my blog. Thank you for your support and compliment. :)