Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December

December, final month of the year. And just like previous year, not really excited to end the year so fast. There are still few thing I need to be completed by this year but I still not yet got time to do it. Overall, this year is a great for for me. There's lot of thing happened in this year but now still not the time for the summary of 20111 yet;

Life is so far so good. Everyday I woke up at 5.30am, reach office around 7.30, supposed to start work at 7.45am but usually I will drag until 8.15am only open my folder. In between the time will just find someone to whatsapp with me. Then finish work at 5pm sharp and off to gym. After gym till 9pm reach home around 10 plus. Then I will do some book or blog reading, or online watch some funny taiwan show and never get to finish it in one day. Then sleep before 12am. That's my daily life now. I think that's not bad because I will force myself to sleep before 12 and if I sleep late than 12, the next day I gonna be zombie in the office.

And oh ya, finally I joined one combat class. and I feel good after I finish the class. Although some move are still can't catch up but I am happy with myself. But a bit sad because Davis asked me to join with him lots of time but I never make but I make it yesterday he fall sick. Hope he gonna get well soon and will join the class together. Surprisingly, no body pain or aching. Just bit tired after one day of the class. Perhaps not push hard enough. Next class gonna do it better. Now my life is all about work, gym and sleep. Luckily still got weekend slot for friends, movie,book and blog. Who want to date me for this weekend? Selangor got holiday for Monday.. Hurray.. another long weekend to kill.

And today is kinda bad day for me. My ipod no battery, Forget to bring my touch and go when I just purchased the monthly pass. Just hope for the rest of the day will be better.

p/s: My manager is very pretty and pretty. I think she the type of nice and sweet girl. And she pregnant and gonna leave for her maternity leave next month. I think if I stay at this office for long period mostly is because of I no need to face those irritating and annoying manager. She surely is the type of seldom scold people and treat her staff nicely one. Lucky me to be under her team. I think I better back to work now. So, blog again soon.

Ryan L
The Little Lion

1 comment:

savante said...

4 hours of gym in a day?! Whoa.