Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sucker Punch


Sucker Punch, another great movie and oouch, it's pain for that punch and it is a mind fucked movie. This is a worth-watching movie for this year. I'm love the story line and the colour for the movie. Although I not really get what it mean for the ending but overall is a great story and movie. It make people think : If you not stand for anything, You'll fall for everything. That is so true, we must have our faith and believe in what we are believe. It is the same why people will have religion, because it make them feel better. Although I do not really have a specific religion, but I still believe in something. Something I not even know is what, but surely not any religion in this world, the reason is kinda complicated. Wait i got chance i will post about it

My 6th sem is coming to the end soon. Gonna Miss my classmates very much. Been together with them for 2 years and we had lots of crazy moments together. I always love my college life and I am no regret for the choice I make. I think that is the best moments in my life. I guess I should be start working very soon after my graduation and gonna miss it so much. So i taking my time now to enjoy it.

And since I am back to blogging. I really enjoy reading other's blog. It make me feel like the world is so big and my life is good. Plus i get to improve my blog by reading and writing. I hope one day my blog will be good enough to view by everyone

That's all for today. I shall upload some photo for the next post. Because I haven get the card reader so lots of photo not yet uploaded to facebook or my blog. Shall wait for it kay?

Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: