Friday, March 25, 2011

Small Update

hey fellow, such a long time never update here. I am apologize for the late update. I do know is time to revive my lovely bloggie. Actually after chinese new year was my new sem to start. Was being busy for doing my assignment for the last 7 weeks. And it finally come to the final stage. One more presentation to go only. basically i think kinda lazy to update what happen before. And I guess i shall start with what happen now.

Now i am sitting at the Starsbucks at Berjaya Times Square and drinking my GreenTean Frappuccino without cream. Awww.. MY fav of all time at starbucks. The drink is great but the environment is bit noisy for me as everyone is talking very loud and walking here and there. I would prefer to sit at some place which are quiet and peaceful and i can enjoy my drink and sometime i will bring my book to read. But today I only bring out my lappy and so i start blogging now.

Time does files. And so fast I gonna have my finals soon and I hope i will do well for that. Last sem was not so well due to dont know what. This sem is much more easy because only 2 subject and i will excel it

That's all for now since i not really in mood of blog and so noisy here... Ciao


The Little Lion
Ryan L

3 comments:

savante said...

Good luck for your finals :) Remember my own days mugging through textbooks at the local Starbucks!

Ryan L said...

thank for it. :)
I always a big fans of starbucks but is a bit expensive for a student, so each time i go, i will make sure i enjoy my time over there.

Willk said...

since your comment that starbucks only A BIT pricey instead expensive which i will assume that you still can afford it and definitely from rich family.