Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Chemical Bond

The relationship of people is weird. We can know only for a short period, but the bonding are so strong till no one can break it. Some we know for 10 years yet there are nothing between it. We need some chemical bonding for it. The chemistry between each other is important and I'm glad my classmates and me have a good bonding. Is hard to gather a group of crazy people together and do crazy thing together. But I am soooooooo lucky to have a group of crazy and fun classmates who always stick together to do everything. I'm Lovin it..

If you dont have my facebook.. Then here is some photo for you to see how great is my classmates. I love my every moment with them. Is the great moment together.





I appreciated them a lot. And thanks for helping each other for the every assignment. Although , we got argument and fight sometime but in the end we still very close to each other. This kind of bond is already hard to break it. And I must say, the guy of DBU 7 all look great. And everyone is a good friend.

So that's all for today, and last thing to blog about is today went celebrated Lucas birthday at Sushi Zanmai and Snowflake. Happy Birthday Lucas and all the best to you. Must study hard and big boy now. One more year older now. Hope you enjoyed the dinner

The picture will be uploaded next time la

Ryan L
The Little Lion


No comments: