Sunday, June 12, 2011

Question, Answer

We always looking for answer, but do we asked the right question before looking for the answer? Most of the time, we just wish to listen or to get the answer that we desired, not the answer beyond the expectation. Ask yourself, is that true? I believe that is the human nature. I do that sometime. I just want to get the answer I want to listen. I hope for it. I pray for it, I even demand for it.

Few days back, a friend asked me a question. What would u say to a friend when his/her mother going to pass away soon. It make me think. and go blank for quite a long time. I just can't take it. I always tot I am very strong, but when come to my family. I just a little boy. I love my mother, father and my brothers. They are part of my life. I can't imagine someone going to lose their family. I'm sure that hurt a lot. And I no idea at all what to say if this happen to my friend. And I certainly do not wish that to happen to me. The question make me start think, how would I react if I am the one who going to lose any member of my family. I just could't take it. I guess I am too fragile in this matter.

We live, we died. It is the part of the life. We can't skip any part of it. But we can learn to deal with it. Not everyone live, but everyone do die. It is an important line to be remembered. Cos it help to bring us through the rough time when u need it.

Stop looking for the answer, just live your life and you shall get your answer. That's is so true. Don't be too easy to upset, cos sometime you will find that it not worth at all to waste all your time in such small matter. Be happy and optimistic.

Lately serious addicted to Heroes. There is one line I heart it so much.

‎"Death is the one thing that connects us all. Reminds us that what's really important is who we've touched, and... you know, how much we've given. Makes us realize that... we have to be good to one another."

Death is not scary, it just the matter of how do we deal with it and what we think about it. Enjoy your life while you are still breathing. And do not do thing you will regret because life is short, there is no time for u to live in regret.

*Pray hard for my friend's friend mother. Hope she shall be okay. As long you believe, there are always a miracle around you. Who knows?

Ryan L
The Little Lion

2 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

hey,first time here...i like this quote:

"even death is not to be feared by those live wisely"

ooi2009 said...

ahhh