Saturday, June 18, 2011

Afraid of Losing

Do you ever imagine to losing someone close or precious to you? I can't because I just not ready for it yet. Just heard a sad news from a friend. If you had read my previous post, I had mentioned that my friend's friend mother was sick. And sadly she passed away. I just no like sad or bad news. It make me feel sad and emo. I am keep thinking what to say to my friend, any words to comfort him, but suddenly my mind went blank and there is just nothing i can do for him.

Everyone is afraid of losing. I guess no one is exception. Don't think you are strong enough to take it, when the time is come, you will lose all your pride, confident, or what makes you proud. and the sadness will overcome you in just a second. Do appreciate people around you. You might losing them in another minutes. Love your parents and family. Love your beloved and your friends. Love the strangers and your pet. Love everything that are alive in this earth. Most important, remember to love yourself.

Life is too short. Now i gonna do what I need to do. never regret in your life

Hope my friend and his friend will be fine.

Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: