Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Random Me

Today had finished one of my paper- moral paper. Actually not much theory, just all about your opinion. Hope I did well on that. No expectation, No dissapointment. I learn though mistake and I stand up again. This semester I must do well. Not for other but myself. After the exam, my crazy classmates go all the way to chow kit for chicken rice. Don't know how many time we went there for lunch but the great is all about we still very good to each other. Love my classmates.

During the lunch time, we talked about my 21st birthday. Yeah, I am turning 21 soon. But not soon as like next month. Still have few months to go, and this time during my birthday, everyone don't know at where already cos we will be graduated before my birthday. But I hope so much to celebrate my birthday with them since already 2 years celebrate with them, it make me feel great when having fun and joke with my classmates. Really do not hope to graduate so fast laaaaaa.....

Next paper up for is entrepreneurship which will at next tuesday. So I still got some time to study and do my study note. So, now just gonna relax and watch How I met your mother. Thanks to my brother, I kinda addicted to this drama.

Lastly I end my post with a random photo of me. :p Exclusive for my blog reader. I just uploaded to my bloggie only. Shall update again. Ciao



Ryan L
The Little Lion