Thursday, April 7, 2011

Relax Movie Day

So yeah, Finished one paper and lazy-ing around and reluctant to start my study for the next paper and headed for movie at Pavilion. Wednesday always is my movie day. I such a movie freak cause I love movie alooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot. I watch any good, bad, chinese, english even got one time watched a malay movie before and still enjoyed it.I'm such a Crazy movie fans. I can live without night activity but for hell not without movie. So, the best tool to ask me out is to ask me go for a movie. And yeah, mostly 9 out of 10 I promise to go out.

The day was like usual. Dinner, walk around then movie. The dating routine never change and nothing to change also. I enjoyed that way. Usually will buy ticket online then do the collection when I reach there. After that, walked awhile with date and dinner time. We walked to Fahrenheit 88 for sushi. OMG la.. Sushi again. I know right. Always sushi....... but any better suggestion for dinner? I just not too fancy about food, anything that are eatable is ok for me. Basically not willing to spend much money for food. Typical kiamsiap(stingy) guy. KEsian my date, always need to take photo for me. Cos I just love to record down the precious moment with photo. But I'm sure my date is ok one. No worry.

Nice Sushi @ Sushi Zanmai
Posing with the menu.. LAME!
The guy behind so sampat laaaaa... Is all about me okay? Just kidding.

Yesterday was watched Men suddenly in love. Typical Hong Kong comedy movie. Nothing so special about it. Hmm.. worth to watch on wednesday, Not recommended for weekend movie. For me, weekend movie should be something like Sucker Punch, Inception or Rango is good.

Don't Go Breaking My heart is strongly recommended for Chinese romantic comedy. I simply love that movie. Who would u choose? Daniel Wu? Louise Koo? The storyline is good. We are always loving someone and there always someone who love us. It depend on us to choose the love who love us or the one we love? I know that the one I love will not love me, the I should go for the one who loved me. I guess if I am that girl, I also will make the same decision as her. So who had she choosen? Watch it yourself. :) Each of us will have different perspective for love. Some might want a love that last forever, some might want dont wish to settle down and be playful. Actually no one is right or wrong. it depend on what in your mindset. As long you think that is okay to do it, then just go ahead and do it. I do not know love well as I consider myself still a young one and one day I shall know what love mean to me, and for now I will just be myself and do whatever I want. Love? something I don't know and wish to know her. So hell yeah, I always a love supporter. :)

So, that's all for today updates. I shall update more since I got a dinner for friday. See ya, Ciao. :)

Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: