Saturday, November 3, 2007

SPM is coming! I Make my friend Angry

SPM is coming! Now just got one week to go! So,i won't able to update my blog for a month! So sad! But i hope that will get a good result too! but lately my emotion is too bad! I just having an argument with my best friend! I don't want to mention his name but i hope he won't tell anyone if he is looking at this post!

I make him angry,make him hate me, make him almost want to break our friendship! I am so sorry for that!Really! I don't what can i do!! I just hope a sorry can fix it but is that so simple to solve the question that are make me sad for so long! I feel very bad for make him sad! I am very sorry! Sorry!!

I am that kind of person that wont angry with person! If i do angry,it just last few minutes only! like yesterday,gim aun said something stupid make me angry and i said something stupid to make him angry! But within few minutes, i already said sorry to him! Don't know he take my sorry or not!!

That friend make me feel so bad! I don't want him to angry on me! I really hope that i am be good with him! i know everything he done is just for my own good! And i really understand it! I am sorry! Hope he can see this! Sorry for everything!! i know i am nothing to him but he is everything to me! Although he got someone special already but i still hoping it wont change our friendship but it seem to be changed edi!! I said it in early stage, he will change but i never think it will be so fast! but i will still take him as my best buddy!!

i am that kind of person that easily believing people! But i just fully give my trust 100% to four friends only! Pat lin,sie lein and other two that i wont reveal his name cos one of the name is him!! i really hope that my trust on them will get back good memory!!








Lately i got two new scar! one is from pat lin(as shown in picture),other one is by him! the scar given by pat lin is when i think back,i will remember him forever! because he is just my best friend! He just accidentally cut it only! other one is in my heart by him! i will not remember the scar because it too hurt!! i will forget it as i promise him to do so!! two different bring two different kind of memory!pat lin's scar is happiness and his scar is sadness!! i just hope that i can be good with him again!! as we can talk about everything!

I am sad for other things after i see something online! it also about him!! haiz!! don't want to say it lo!! later he say i close minded!!! I am close minded in certain things!! really!

sorry lo,my friend! don't hate me can ar?? i really need you as my friend! Don't treat me as u don't know me, please talk to me or at least reply my sms!! sorry for everything! sorry!

I hope all my friends will excel in SPM and all get straight A1!! I hope i can do it too but it seem to be too hard with my emotion now!!! but i will try my best!! ha!!

Good Luck lo!! my friends-Pat Lin,Gim Aun,Weng Hong,Lye Heng,Wai Kee,Gopi,Irwan,Lik Jet,Wai Seong,Woon Siang,Chia Yan,Poh Yi,Poh Ling and lot more!!! cant list it out all!!!!

No comments: