Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Seven

Seven, a special number for me! i like seven so much! I write this post is because i been tagged by one of my best friend! haha.... Really enjoy to write this post! Long time didn't update my blog, so i going to write many post! Hope you won't feel so sick when reading it!!

seven things to do before you die:
1. Go to London
2. Take picture with my best buddy!
3. Be with the one i love
4. See the aurora light at north pole and also green light
5. Become rich and buy the things i always want
6. Become an artist that are cool in music
7. Publish my own book

seven things you can do
1. I can read. For sure anyone also can read.
2. I can play horn. Not really good cos just learn three year only!
3. I can sing. But not dare to sing in public!
4. I can be a good listener. Anyone can tell me they secret cos i mute!
5. I can marching. But i march like a robot!(All my friends say that)
6. I can be friendly. It just depend on the person only.
7. I can be emo too! haha.....

seven celebrity crushes
1. Avril Lavigne
2. Stephanie Sun
3. Gwen Stefani
4. Penny Tai
4. Lee Xin Jie
5. Tanya Tsia
6. Shen Cai Jing
7. Jay?? haha....

seven most repeated phrases/words
1. F.U
2. What you want?
3. ok
4. Qing cai
5. Sorry
6. Thank you
7. Haiz

seven physical traits to look for in the opposite sex
1. Average height and weight
2. Long hair
3. Pretty
4. Average body shape
5. Cute
6. Good fashion taste
7. Small head

seven tags to go to
1. Ivy Tan
2. Wendy
3. Cheryl
4. Ryan Lem
5. Gimmy(Depend on you want to write or not)
6. Michelle
7. Wayne

No comments: