Monday, May 28, 2012

Busy Life


I been so busy lately. Lot of good thing and bad thing happened for the last few months. The worst is I dropped my laptop and now it need to admit to hospital No pc from now to next few weeks. And then life is been so busy after since I started my class. Now my life is just work and study. I get up from my bed, go to work, then off work and then go class, finish my class and if not so tired will hit the gym for one hour but if very tired will just back home and sleep and the next day is the same thing again. Now I’m totally lifeless and hard to catch up with my friends also.

This kind of life should be last for at least 2 years plus I think. And I got lot of assignment to do and yet I my laptop is still dying there. It gonna be a struggle semester for me, but just gonna try to do my best and get a good grade for my degree.

I am so sorry for long time never update my blog. I not even got time to update my twitter and facebook. Less time for me to whatsapp also. Friends is complaining about me getting too busy and no time for them. I think is time for me to do some time management between work, study and friends. Just gonna make some call within this few week and catch up with friends.

And after started my degree, it also mean no more running around for me. I just gonna stop it for 2 years and fully focus on my study.(bye bye for Vietnam, siam reap and Bali) But I still will go for the Company trip cos it is free and I can skip work for few days. Hopefully no coursework to rush for that period. However, during the weekend I should think of have a short getaway in the country to continue my Project Runaway such as Penang as the last time I was there and I’m just 3 years old. Totally not remember anything about Penang.

And I just need to get drunk at least one time. Not typical reason but just feel like doing it. 

That’s all for now. Hopefully my lappy recover soon and want to play Diablo 3 and watch my Japanese Anime. Naruto story is getting more excited and I cant wait it... Ish. That's Life.

Ryan L
The Little Lion

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, come join me in Penang. Meet all my other friends. They're all bunch of nice people. Hehehe... I'm going there on June 1st, this Friday.

Ryan L said...

aww, i wish too but this weekend is a bit too rush for me and I got something to do. Perhaps next time we can plan one