Saturday, February 27, 2010

Semester 3

I do believe that time passed in a way that we not even how fast it is. I'm at semester 3 for my business admin diploma now. From the decision leaving form 6 into college,and now without notice that do i making any progress or am i slowing down my step? should i stop awhile and think about my plan again? since i am 20 years old now,but still just on my way to diploma, actually i do feel sad about it,but still i will give all my best for it. no regret for my every decision.        Result for semester 2 is coming out soon, it breaking my nerve when i think about. Like most of my exam, i do believe that i did my best for it, but last semester, the information technology system paper is really making my life suffer, hopefully want i wrote will be enough to get me a pass. if i do fail one paper, i surely will breakdown and might start to cry. I do never fail any subject before since standard one, so i dont know that i can take it or not. but i want to think positively, that i will pass my exam with flying colour. if you feel free, do pray for me. thanks.   again, i facing the same problem for my assigment group again, my best 5 had been break down into two group, damn freaking stress, why they have to break my group, what can i said, my group is almost the top in the class, but now divided into two, who can i blame? no one. i know i have the power to ignore the other, but i just cant do it, that's why my group break into two.  now with new group again, i have to start my communicate between group member again. haiz, hopefully next semester i will get back my best 5. just pray that this sem life wont be too hash,plus it is a short sem, we only got 7 weeks to complete three subject. and assingment pass up at week 4. tight deadline, new people, stress study, all this will drive me crazy soon.SO, DO TREAT ME BETTER.  by the way, happy chinese new year. next post will post some story of my holiday for last sem break. 

3 comments:

dian said...

since i am very free in office now i shall leave u better comment.

whether it is wat u want or not... it is always advisable to take at least a well-known course as your degree to at least get a job with promising income and future... u can feed yourself and settled down financially then only u have the time to think and brag about wat u actually want in life... right?

studying stpm u have to be at least top of the top... score at least 3.5 to enter a professional degree course... if u just score averagely and end up in a university in the middle of no where studying something ppl never even heard b4... wasting time.. right? at least a professional degree offers u choice for either professional or non-professional career line...

as a stpm student i am 1 year later than usual... u can see i am 1.5 years later than edward to actually stepped into the society.. but hey.. these 1/2 years are relatively insignificant if u compare to ur 30 years working life.. its not about how long u work its about how well u perform...

being failed is very disturbing... u need to pay the fees and retake one subject maybe... but so how? u mentioned that u never failed any subjects since u were borned... that is not a very glorious record to me... results are important... but dont take it too personally.. i was in my form 6 .. 1.5 years time... 5 exams... 5 subjects... every exams i scored highest in the class... for 5 subjects... and i got number 1 in the class... for 5 times... so wat? now in university i always get average results only.. and i felt more relieved as i don need to protect my crown anymore... u r just diploma... in degree u will face suckier stuff to ensured urself not to fall from second upper...

about ur best 5 breaking into 2 or watever izzit... i always have experiences working in a group for certain assignments... even for tt activities.. = = and wat i have learned is it is more important to be the strongest person than being in the best team... wat i meant by strongest person is u can work and communicate with all sorts of ppl in any concern... not only sticking to ur best 5 for whole diploma...

wat u have experienced is wat we had... i always believe that studying is not really learning something tat can be applied in the future... is a way of learning how to cope with stress... multi-tasking... dealing with multiple deadlines... communicate.. and everything u might need later... see things in a different aspect.. everything will be different..


seems like my comments are longer than ur original post... just an advice "see further... think bigger... u will realized that wat u r facing now is actually nothing"

Ryan L said...

thanks for it ...i shall try my best to do as what you said...

dian said...

just too boring in office... haha