Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Is me again and my random post again...Lately really nothing special about me...I went to sunway lagoon and get sunburn at my back and face because i forgot to bring my sunblock..is that funny? I do think so, plus i do wear too sexy, only a short swimming trunk...hahaha..so my leg also same...but not serious as my back..

since i got nothing to write..just want to random abit...
Everyone should listen to Lady Gaga's song....
Then also not to forget Yesterday by Leona Lewis, i love the song so much, is a MUST listen. kelly clarkson - my life would suck without you also not bad...Then take a bow by rihanna...Ohh, i pity rihanna, she get a boy friend like that, dont know what to say.... I like the song.

I seriously in pain now..
see u all soon

Pain Pain
Ryan L

No comments: