Monday, April 30, 2007

Friends

Friends,a word that mean a lot to me!! I love my friends,i love them so much until i do anythings for them,but i just don't like them as school mate!!Because they all just not understandme as what i need for a school mate or friend! They just care about the things i don't like it at all, i just fel hopeless when i with them during the school time, so you will never see me smile truelly in school. They don;t have the same interest with me,I just can't commmunicate with them,sometime i do feel like i want to cry,i love my friends,but their just don't know what i need as a friend! I am sure none of them know! Maybe they all just too good for me,and i am too bad for them!so i can't get into their world!!i do feel like i am a stranger in between them when i with them.Sometime i just want to escape from them,just want to stay away from them. But i can't do it!! Cos their always beside me, no matter i'm happy,sad,stress,hopeless or frust!! that make me so touching!!Actually, my friends make me feel like i having friends but in the matter of fact i don't have friend!!Their all just live in one world and i'm in another world! i juz can't get in to their world!maybe is my fault,i know i am not good enough!! my friends juz won't remember of my exixting,maybe someday i lost or died, i think no one will know it,cos no one remember me!!i say with fact!! why do i say that?? because i have the experience b4!! do u ever do not contact by anyone in one or rwo month?? i having the handphone like having no handphone!!It won't juz ring by itself!!Although i m sad,but i try to overcome the sadness very hard but i still feel the impact!! Nevermind la,maybe being alone is my destiny!! I maybe just only act as a role that maybe just pass by one of their stage in their lifethat all!! No one will remember me after we finish school.I think that is because i am suck la!
I try so hard to go into their world, but they so far away, i just cannot near their world!! Eveyone in the world just alone and i not the only one!Although no one with me but i still need to face the world! Right?? I hope my friends can always be my friends although i don't know do their want me to be their friend, but i will always be their friend, no matter what happen!

2 comments:

Gim Aun said...

wei fine la..insulting all of us!

-Jason- said...

err..
chee leong..
ur freaking blog to long lar..
malas to read sia...