Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The day cool as ice

Today early in the morning raining like cat and dog! I really hate raining at the early morning cos it make me feel like want to go to sleep and don't want to leave my bed! And ya, my class got air condition and it cold like hell! I almost freeze inside the classroom! yeah,i almost reach my freezing point and becoming ice.

Teacher change my partner seat today because she say we talk too much behind class! Ya, i do not deny that! but what to do? then,sim wuei have to go in front and i sitting behind alone. Really feel bad about it! And our class teacher keep telling other teacher don't let her sit behind because she will keep talking to her 'boyfriend'. what a joke man! But the good side is i can concentrate more on my study! we must always have positive thinking all the time to make sure we not too down! I always look blur blur because i don't like to show that i am smart or i really do not look smart!

The, after got some game having for form 6 student because it is the muet week! We play the win,lose or draw! it like someone draw and we guess what is it! It given question about fairy tales,movie,book or normal things! After that is just a minutes! I can last for 20 second! next year sure want go to semi-final! tomorrow got drama competition and our class is last minutes preparation and not even got the chance to practice! see How la tomorrow! the story line i will post it tomorrow!

Some people ask me,why do i like to ask the chinese that do not speak Chinese learn to speak chinese? because as a chinese, we must at least know how to speak our own language. i always like to learn english but i also learning chinese in the same time! just dare to speak out! i got alot of homework and i hate is to check



I like polar bear! Especially the baby polar bear! It is cute! and i love it! can i have it as my pet?












raining, changing,hoping

X.O.X.O Ryan L

No comments: