Thursday, December 29, 2011

10 Most Memorable Moment of 2011

1. This year continue to join my marathon. I think this year completed a few. and i think next year I should start challenge 21km since I joined 10km for last 3 years. But still gonna run while I can. Life is short, just do what you feel like doing.

2. Went to Hong Kong for the first time in my life. It also the my first travel by airplane and very excited.

3. Then I went to Taiwan. 
4. And Singapore again.

5.Then I Become a diploma holder and graduated from TARC.


6. Went Langkawi for the graduation trip with my classmates. Miss them a lot


7. I finally turned 21 years old this year


8. And I get my lover of my life time - Derek
9. I get my job after the graduation. And i love my current job. Love about everything of it. 
10. I joined gym and I am addicted to those cardio class. 


Additional : This year get to know lot of great people like Andrew, Ming King, Gene, Alvin Loh, Victor,Vincent and lot more. Thanks guys for making 2011 so memorable and such a great year. I love you guys. Truly loving you guys. :)


Let's hope 2012 is a better and Happy new year everyone. Have a great new year courtdown and let's set some resolution for 2012 in next post. Enjoy the long weekend again :)


Ryan L
The Little Lion

1 comment:

savante said...

Time to plan out the new year!